Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Touching to Fuck

Photobucket
Feel Feel Feel...me
I'm  not saying much
an angel made ready to fuck
two lovers filled w/sin

It"s a long way down
should we find a way
should we find our way
to get in touch
I'm not saying much

Sex is not class
we are just trash
lov me now
some things I wont say

She aims at the sky
we all try
we all lie
how I miss her thighs

Just one touch
I'm not saying much
feel feel feel me...lov
an angel made ready to fuck

Tomorrow w/yesterdays
I no longer play w/dreams
tomorrow w/yesterdays
I no longer play w/dreams

Are we safe in a world
where no one calls your name
are we safe in a world
where ever one is the same

Left wide open
to play in the sea


A surface so blue
some of us never know
where to stand

Please no sleep
I can not thread
your dreams



wenelson2009

No comments:

Post a Comment