Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Selfish

dark sexy Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm not into giving a fuck
     what if it was me
     drunk talking about who
     you would never understand

caught up-fucked up

Somethings are for remembering
     somethings are better left in the past
     you hide behind Othello's hand
     but, never came close to Desdemona


caught up-fucked up


Wish you could understand
     sleep with wide open eyes
     no time for shit
     afraid the gills of your blade
     will breath out my blood


caught up-fucked up


Scattered dreams
     the wind blows grey
     as you paint my stretched persona
     over your slow heart


caught up_fucked up


I'm not the same
     if sex was ever on my mind
     I fucked to forget
     knowing me
     cold as the tip of my tongue
     like the world I loathe 


caught up-fucked up


Just wish it would all just fade away
     and name me revenge   


wenelson2011

1 comment: