Saturday, January 1, 2011

INSOMNIAC





Porch steps and a crisp
clear night...
  I slowly count the stars: ever feel like the world, is trying to swallow you whole!
 Maybe, it's the shadows shifting in my head,
  anxiety from an eternal death

I WANT TO GO HOME

 Maybe, I'm just a selfish cynical bastard.
 As, my lungs fill with air, from the cold black sky.
 On a night like this, I could never take the stars for granted...
 Infinite dreams seem, within one's reach.

I WANT TO GO HOME

 I don't have the time, for my happiness to ride shotgun on a blind track?
 My eyes tend to get heavy behind such thoughts(I'd rather sleep)
 I'll give it to the trees, they  move with the seasons, and will keep all our secrets; on the tips of their roots.

I WANT TO GO HOME
I SHOULD GO INSIDE
I COULD FIND A SOFT PLACE
 TO DREAM






wenelson2010

No comments:

Post a Comment