Saturday, December 11, 2010

Penetrating the Unknown(edit)

ace of swords Pictures, Images and Photos

A box
     with a lock
A lock
     with no key
Me by myself
     in disguise
Strong rivers of blood
     are gone
And, I've found myself
     all alone
     in the mud
Speaking to god
     about love
Hating the truth
    knowing of his death
Can I rest my head
     at this peaceful cliff
     above the vast wilderness of life
Something seems left
     a "Will to See"
This last breath-I sacrifice
     I never knew
     Why?
If only the god of wine
     could save me
     from  the obedient dead
The wine makes me weak
     though I try to sleep
Relate "I say"
     is it so hard
     to change my ways
Natures touch  can only
     do so much
     with a heart
I seek one more life
     to live as a lie




wenelson2001

No comments:

Post a Comment